Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fun time!

Oh my goodness girls!

Do you have any idea how much fun we're going to have on January 25th? 


When is the last time you had an a whole night to just hang out and enjoy your girlfriends?  If the answer is more than a decade (like me).....this is for you!

I know, I know.  It can be a little intimidating going into a group and meeting new people.  Truth be told, this is usually my biggest worry.  But it's OK.  We can do this.  I'm going to be there.  You'll be there.  We'll hang out and have fun.  I pinkie promise.

Here's the info from Tammy:

For all those times when you wish you could have a big girl sleep over, your wish has been granted.   A Treasure Seeking Night is a chance for you to get away from everything for one night.  We have planned some wonderful worship by Emily DeWitt.  There are no time limits so we will worship the Lord as long as his presence is moving.  We are serving dinner and breakfast so come hungry and stay late.  Our Bible teaching will be emphasizing on Prayer and Scripture Memorization.  Sometime during the evening we will be exploring the entire church with a Treasure Hunt to discover The Ultimate Gift!!!  (Don’t forget your flashlights) This is a great time to find new friends and hang out all night with those already close to you.  We will be ending the evening with a Movie and Popcorn!!  If you have any more questions please call me at 304.363.8237.

I am anticipating a wonderful evening.

Tammy Walker

Things to Bring: 

Bible, pen, notepad, flashlight, PJ’s, sleeping bag, pillow. Etc.


So, grab your fuzzy slippers - I'll fire up the coffee pot and let's get together and do this.  Can't spend the night?  No biggie.  Just come hang out as long as you can.   Worried the $10 is going to mess up your budget?  No problem.  Come anyway.  Give what you can.  And feel free to bring a friend.

Glad that's settled.  See you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!