In just two short days, it's finally time for the Spring Craft Expo.
Here's another sneak peak at some of the talented folks we have coming to the show:
- Crochet Creations by Rachel with Rachel Eubank
- Missives Stationary with Tammie Crites
- Wrap Fit with Felicia Starrett
- Thirty One with Selena Campbell
- Tupperware with Melissa Moore
- Origami Owl with Ciara Moats
- Fun Fashionable Scarves with Ashley Curry
- Scentsy with Kristie Hartsel
- Art work by Sharon Linn
- Anderson Hollow Farms (soaps/lotions/ect) with Beth Anderson
- Easter eggs and candy baskets by The Home Team for Relay for Life
- Airbonne with Stephanie McCollum
- Nerium with Debbie Burget
- Handcrafted Jewelry by Uniquely Yours
- Signature Homestyle with Amie Grubb
- Hairbows, tutus ect with Kimberly Linn, The Ribbon Fairy
- Simply Said with Kim Gillespie
- Handmade photo cards with Valinda Loy
- Deb's Prim Designs
- Mary Kay with Sylvia Simons
- From Head to Bow-tique (hairbows, holders & acc.) with Karlen Stolzenfels
- Quilts by Donna Batson
- Aprons & dishtowels with Edwina Trotto
- Blanton Farms with Lisa Blanton
- Handmade jewelry & other items with Tracey Moore
- Silpada Jewelry with Tara Fancher
Also showing: Tastefully Simple, Pampered Chef, Jamberry Nails, Diva Girl, Murano Beads, Nu Skin, Avon, homemade fudge, suckers, hard tack candy, busy bags and I Spy bottles, scarves, photos.....so much to see! Over 45 crafters and vendors!
You can also enjoy homemade pepperoni buns and cinnamon rolls at our concession stand.
So grab some friends and come on out.