Thursday, January 24, 2013

Believe God Can Do Anything - Fall 2013 Tour



Why am I telling you about something that doesn't even happen until August now?

Well, because I want you to get this down on your calendar ASAP!

Look, I get it.  It's hard to take time for yourself and make plans for an overnight trip.  But it's so worth it. 

So, I'm letting you know now that we are taking a bus trip to Women of Faith in Columbus this year.  And I'm letting you know now so that if, like me, you don't spend your free time counting all your extra money, you can have plenty of time to pay a little each month.  My personal plan is to pay $25 each month so that when August rolls around I'll just about have it paid in full. 

If you want to go with us this year, comment here, message me on Facebook or just stop me at church. 

If you're still not sure, just think about it.  OK?

I'll keep you up to date on what's going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!