Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Beautiful Feet.


I love a good pedicure. There is just something about all the scrubbing, massaging and polishing that makes me feel great. Especailly during flip flop weather, which for me is anytime I don't think my toes will frostbite.

Now, my feet aren't beautiful. Well, not in the traditional sense of beautiful feet.

Don't get me wrong, I rub them with good smelling lotions and paint my toenails. I even have special cream from the dermatologist to keep them nice and soft. But that doesn't give me beautiful feet.

Not the beautiful feet I want anyway...

Isaiah 52:7

"How beautiful upon the mountains
are the feet of him who brings good news,
who proclaims peace,
who brings good tidings of glad things,
who proclaims salvation,
who says to Zion,
Your God reigns!"

These are the beautiful feet that I want. That my words are God's words, proclaiming peace and salvation. Letting the world know that my God reigns.

Those are beautiful feet, indeed.


This post was originally published at my personal blog www.wvurbanhippie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!