Saturday, February 25, 2012

Woven Favorites: Chocolate Cherry Cake

This is one of my favorite cakes!  I found this in the Woven Favorite's Cookbook and had to share it with you. 

Ruth Haney submitted this recipe to our cookbook.  It's one of my go to recipes when I need a cake....quick.

Here's what you'll need:

1 Box chocolate cake mix
1/4 cup cooking oil
3 eggs
1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Grease Bundt pan.  Mix together cake mix, oil and eggs.  Fold in cherry pie filling.  Pour into well greased Bundt pan.  Bake at 350 for 55-60 minutes.  Serve with whipped topping.

I've been known to add a quick chocolate glaze for my chocoholics.
Image: McCormicks.com

1 comment:

  1. Wow this looks awesome!!! Woven has only 30 cookbooks left. If you haven't purchased your's make sure you get your copy at the Welcome Center.
    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!