Thursday, November 8, 2012

Woven Favorites: Angel Wings

Van Johnson submitted this recipe to the Woven cookbook and let me just say, my husband is glad he did.

We love these wings.  They are sweet and tangy with just a touch of heat.  Even my kids will eat these. 

Here's what you need:
1 package of wings or wingettes
Salt & Pepper to taste
Paprika to taste
1/4 cup honey
Tabasco to taste
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup barbeque sauce
Squirt of mustard

Place wings in a single layer on a broiler pan for 20 minutes on each side until done. 
Mix all ingredients together and brush over wings.  Place back in oven until brown.

My wings don't usually take the whole 20 mintues per side.  More like 16 minutes.  Then again, when I use the broiler I either end up with a great meal or charcol brickettes.  Anyways, I do about 16 minutes per side, then brush on the sauce and broil again for just a few minutes. 


Ummmm....wings.

Thanks for sharing Van!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!