Saturday, March 3, 2012

Woven Favorites: Chicken Stuffed Shells

Can you say yummo?

Well, you will after making this:


Chicken Stuffed Shells, submitted by Norma White. 

Here's what you need:

2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
8 ounces softened cream cheese
1 box of Stove Top stuffing
12 oz box of jumbo shells, cooked & drained
2 cans (10oz each) cream of chicken soup
2 cans (10oz each) milk

Prepare stuffing mix according to package.  Add cream cheese and chicken.  Stuff shells.  Put in a 9 x13 pan.  Stir soup and milk together and pour over shells.  Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.

You'll notice, I made a little change to mine.  I slipped in a packed of chopped broccoli, thawed.   My boys love broccoli so it seemed like an easy addition.  I also didn't have canned milk, so I just used plain old milk.  It was still delish.

Once again, clean plate club at our house.

Thanks Norma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!