Thursday, March 14, 2013

Be Confident in God's Calling.

I recall many times in my life where God instructed me to do something and I immediately responded with, “who, me?” He would ask me to lay hands on someone and I would ask “Is that really You God?”
 
 The motivation behind my line of questioning was my inability to fully accept that God’s anointing was not reserved for the pastors in the pulpit or the seminary students well-versed in the study of Ministry. God is calling ordinary people to do some extraordinary things through His power.
 
Where you feel you fall short, is exactly what God will use to display His glory and grace through your faith in Him. Some of what we believe to be our lowest points in life is where God will speak the loudest for you to minister to others. Through our own trials, we find that God cultivates a heart and love to reach those going through similar situations. Those trials allow others to clearly see a greater power working on our behalf, and the glory always goes back to God. In weakness, we are made strong because God’s grace enables us to accomplish whatever He has called us to do. 
 
There’s no need to wait for the perfect conditions before you answer God’s call for your life. Go forward and be confident in His ability to fulfill what He has uniquely predestined you to do. Jesus is your qualification, and your obedience and faith in Him gets the job done.

“Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.” (2 Corinthians 12:9 NLT)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!