Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Seeds Family Worship




Today, I wanted to tell you about some of our families favorite music.....

Seeds Family Worship


Each Seeds CD has twelve scriptures set to great music that doesn't make your head hurt.  Let's face it, a lot of kids music is in the same catagory as Barney or the Wiggles for me - annoying! 

The best thing is that my kids are easily memorizing scripture.  Just by singing.  I don't know about you, but I still know all the books of the Bible from learning the song oh so many years ago in Missionettes.  Music is a great tool for learning.....for the kids as well as myself!

If you're interseted in learning more, click the link above or the Amazon link below to see the many different CD's they have available. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!