Thursday, June 18, 2015

Whatcha Reading?

Is there anything better than lounging in the sun on a hot day with a good book? 

OK, maybe curled up in front of the fireplace on a cold day is pretty great too.

The point I'm trying to make is that I love a good book!

Fiction, non-fiction, something to help me grow, something that's total fluff - I just love a good book.

Here's my Summer reading list:

Nobody's Cuter than You: A Memoir about the Beauty of Friendship by Melanie Shankle
You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity by Francis & Lisa Chan
Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Parenting the Wholehearted Child: Captivating Your Child's Heart with God's Extravagant Grace by Jeannie Cunnion

So what are you reading this Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!