Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Scripture Memory Verse for October.

Everything is still a mess right now, huh?

The government is on shut down. 

So many are uncertain in their jobs. 

It's more than enough to keep a girl up late at night. 

When I'm tempted to worry - and I'm tempted to worry a lot - I have to ground myself with the word of God. 

This month's verse is Philippians 4:11-13

Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.


Lord, help me to remember to be content whatever my circumstances and to rely on Your strength, not my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!